Friday, February 8, 2013

Blue and pink

This look was actually pulled off with some old stuff in my closet. The silk blue shirt is from Charlotte Russe and I bought it about five years ago. It's not a big deal, but the shape it has on the back makes it really different and cute, it's what I love about it! The destroyed jeans I also bought 5 years ago, I got them at Pacsun and the brand is Bullhead. Since the shirt and the jeans give a very "blue" look, I wanted some color to pop, so I chose my hot pink pumps from Jessica Simpson. This outfit is great for some casual dinner on a Friday night!

Este look lo creé utilizando piezas viejas que había dentro de mi clóset. La camisa de satén la compré en Charlotte Russe hace como 5 años. No es la gran cosa, pero los detalles que tiene en la espalda la hacen bastante diferente y eso es lo que me encanta de ella. Los jeans rotos también los compré hace cinco años, son de marca Bullhead y se encuentran en Pacsun. Como la camisa y el jean hacen que el outfit se vea bastante "azulado", quería un toque de color que resaltara muchísimo, así que elegí mis tacones fucsia Jessica Simpson. Este outfit es perfecto para ir a una cena casual un Viernes en la noche!

Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Bullhead from PacSun
Shoes: Jessica Simpson










No comments:

Post a Comment