Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can't get enough of Wine Velvet

As I said on my last post, I'm obsessed with burgundy! This look combines two of my favorite things, the wine velvet headband and my Jeffrey Campbell's (finally got them). Tribal print is still a big trend, so I decided to match these gorgeous leggings with a pretty simple black shirt from Forever 21, that I had already worn on another post, and my JC's. I'm completely in love with this whole outfit and I hope you guys are too!

Como les dije en mi último post, estoy obsesionada con el borgoña! Este look combina dos de mis cosas favoritas, mi cinta para el cabello de gamuza, también color borgoña y mis zapatos Jeffrey Campbell del mismo color. El estampado tribal aún está muy de moda, así que decidí utilizar estos hermosos leggings con una camisa negra súper simple de Forever 21 (que ya había utilizado en otro post) y mis JC's. Estoy totalmente enamorada de este look y espero que a ustedes también les encante!

Shirt: Forever 21
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Headband: Dayaday
Red lipstick: MAC










1 comment:

  1. Me encanta todo el outfit!! preciosa fotos (:

    Xx.
    AdelsoG
    http://adelsogomz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete