Sunday, February 3, 2013

Burgundy obsession!

So I'm going through this phase where I'm completely obsessed with burgundy. I decided to wear my Hollister Co. burgundy jeans for a Sunday lunch, but I didn't wanna use a white T or anything too predictable. After trying on some different tops, I finally made up my mind and used a cute Forever 21 top that has some lilac and turquoise and it looked pretty good after all! By the way, the bracelet I'm using is stunning, it was a christmas gift from my parents and I love it!

Estoy pasando por una etapa donde estoy completamente obsesionada con el borgoña. Decidí utilizar un pantalón Hollister Co. de ese color para un almuerzo dominguero, pero no quería llevar una camisa blanca o de cualquier otro color demasiado predecible. Después de probarme unas cuantas blusas, opté por una Forever 21 súper linda que tiene lila y turquesa. Al final, el look cobró forma. Por cierto, la pulsera que estoy usando fue un regalo navideño por parte de mis papás, y la amo!


Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Hollister Co.
Flats: Guess
Bag: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Caona









No comments:

Post a Comment