Sunday, February 10, 2013

Little black romper

The little black dress is a must have in every girls closet. I wanted to give a twist to that classic look, so I wore a little one shoulder black romper instead. I'm not really used to wearing dark colors, I prefer bright ones; that's why I needed to add some color to the outfit and used these kind of orange Jessica Simpson sandals,that are really comfortable. The necklace belongs to my mom, she bought it years ago and I love that it's simple but at the same time it gets your attention. I think this outfit turned out very chic and I'm really happy with the photos, that by the way are always taken by my boyfriend! Xox


El vestidito negro es una prenda básica y muy útil que debe estar presente en el clóset de toda mujer. Quería darle un toque distinto a ese look clásico, así que en vez de usar un vestido, utilicé una braga negra de un solo hombro. No estoy muy acostumbrada a llevar colores muy oscuros, prefiero tonos más brillantes y alegres; fue por eso que elegí estas sandalias color naranja de Jessica Simpson, que por cierto son súper cómodas. El collar es de mi mamá, se lo compró hace años y lo que me encanta de él es que es sencillo, pero a la vez llama la atención. Este outfit terminó viéndose chic y me encantaron las fotos, que por cierto siempre las toma mi novio! Besitos

Romper: Walmart
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Dillard's
Ring: H&M











No comments:

Post a Comment