Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Colorful Spring

Spring is one of my favorite seasons because it's all about flowers, bright colors and sunshine! I had never worn this dress before and it was a present from my sister about seven months ago. I just love this dress... the bright blue and the lace fabric, the way it makes my skin color stand out, the way it moves. I didn't want to wear flats so I picked out my bright orange wedges and a matching shoulder purse. I also pulled off the look with a high ponytail so my hair wouldn't get in the way of my dress. By the way, the cutie on the pictures is Olivia, a gorgeous month and a half yorkshire puppy. Hope you like it!

La primavera es una de mis temporadas favoritas, ¡todo gira alrededor de flores, colores vivos y rayos de sol! Nunca había usado este vestido que me regaló mi hermana hace unos siete meses. Me encanta la prenda... el color azul vivo y la tela de encaje, la manera en que resalta mi color de piel, el movimiento del mismo. No quería usar zapatillas, así que elegí mis sandalias naranja de tacón corrido y un bolsito del mismo color. En cuanto al cabello, decidí hacerme una cola de caballo para que el vestido fuese lo que más resaltara del outfit. Por cierto, la belleza que aparece en las fotos es Olivia, una cachorrita yorkshire de mes y medio. Espero les guste! 

Dress/Vestido: Abercrombie and Fitch
Wedges/Sandalias: ZARA
Denim Jacket/Chaqueta de jean: Forever 21
Shoulder bag/Bolso: Michael Kors
Necklace/Collar: H&M










No comments:

Post a Comment